Course Aim: To enable the trainees to carry out manual handling tasks safely, using the ‘Kinetic Lifting Method’. By the end of the course the trainees will be able to:
1. State the health and safety responsibilities of both the company and the employee.
2. Define manual handling.
3. List the factors that create the problems within manual handling.
4. Identify the hazards of poor manual handling.
5. State what to check for prior to moving an object.
6. Demonstrate correct manual handling techniques.
Duration: 2-4 hours, Maximum Attendance: 10 Delegates